Sunday, November 16, 2014

I AM

I am never far from you. All you need to do is capture the awareness. I will do the rest. There are so many times that I am communicating with you and you are not present enough to hear my whispers. Don't forget to take some time for our relationship every day. Just as you spend time with your loved ones, I too crave that time we can spend together. It will be the best time you spend all day and I will renew you in those moments. The world is a dangerous place without Me. It is your job to make time for Me. Even when you believe you are decades away from Me, I am with you and in you. My eyes are always watching you, not because I want to catch you doing something you should not be doing, but to catch you when you fall. There are plenty of free falls on Earth. In Heaven, you will see My love. You will not fathom my love for you while you are here. But your return Home will afford you understanding and comprehension on another level that you can't achieve on the earthly planes. Be patient for it, but expect Me to always love you even through your greatest disasters. And always know that I am never far. You can always rely on Me. I do not waiver. I AM the Great I AM.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment