Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Come to Me


If you woke up this morning feeling uneasy, if you woke up today feeling restless, if you woke up this morning with pain in your heart, I'm here. Let me show you My way. I am the Truth, The Light, The One, and The Only. I will redeem you. I have your grace right here. Let me pass it to you. I'll sneak it in your pocket when you're not looking. I'll whisper it while you're driving. I'll send an army of angels to deliver you from all of this, and you will not have to worry or feel pain. Your life is not summed up by your actions. I do not measure you by your successes, by your failures. There will be times that you need to step out. Release your thoughts to Me. Lay your troubles on Me. I am The Way. Come and rest in Me. I will always suffice and never leave you. Tell me your sorrows. I enjoy being your Savior. Let Me rescue you. I beg you to come to me. I humble Myself before you, so that you will know me intimately. Be Mine. I will always be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment