Sunday, March 23, 2014

Do Not Worry



Today is the day to release your worry, just as everyday I wish for you to feel My love, I ask that you lay your burdens on me. I know you sometimes feel like you are weighted down with your problems and with the problems of others, but I want you to know that today you can live free from worry. You are allowed to put your sorrows aside and trust in Me. Let Me do the heavy lifting and cast your heavy heart on Me. I am here with you and live inside you. There will be moments in your day today that you will need to step away and when you do, come to Me. Step in My light so that I can envelope you with My Presence. Do not feel pressured by the needs of this world. It is temporary and I am ever-lasting. You need not worry about one single thing. Just as I created the world, I created your mind, your situations are mine, and your heart was lovingly formed by My hands. I know you inside and out and love you more than anyone else will ever dream of.  My love for you never ceases. Do not leave room in your heart for worry. Instead trust in Me. Believe in Me. Expect from me what I have promised and the true riches of My joy and serenity will be yours for all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment